In December 2011, we asked for your feedback and you responded! We are pleased to share some of the highlights of all the suggestions and recommendations you provided.
- According to 65% of survey respondents, social media is a priority at their institution.
- Most of you agree (83%) and/or strongly agree that the program has helped you advance your social media efforts.
- In addition, the program has helped you network with peers at other institutions in Switzerland (57%) and connect with social media experts (64%).
- Of the different components of the program, you found the social media presence reports (79%), webinars (45%), Radian6 reports (43%), and kick-off event in May 2011 (70%), and online library (60%) to be useful and/or very useful.
- Many of you (32%) indicated time as the major obstacle to attending our webinars at the end of your work day. We will schedule them earlier so that more of you can attend.
- We were also glad to see that many of you find the library (70%) and monthly (60%) and quarterly reports (80%) useful.
- We were very excited to learn that 80% of you would be willing to participate in an all-day event in Switzerland consisting of workshops, a keynote session with a high-level speaker, and case studies from Swiss institutions. Please save the date for an event on the week of May 21, 2012. We will confirm the date and location very soon.
And as promised, a respondent was randomly selected to win a free one-hour consultation with Michael Stoner. And the winner is…
Silvia Woelfle from ETH Zurich. Congratulations!
Download the survey results.