A recent Facebook post by Stanford University inspired me to create a fine little reading list for one of these Summer days. Grab your iPad or print out some articles below, and find yourself a nice spot in the shade (or sun) for some reading. Treat yourself to an ice cream while you’re at it.
- How would you go about redesigning a university’s academic web content? Read this interview with North Park University’s Content Manager to get their tips on approaching this challenge.
- In the mood for some numbers? Catch up on the best features of Facebook’s new insights.
- How to handle negative comments on social media.
- If you have more than a few minutes on your hands and feel like grabbing a book, order this one about Social Media at Universities [German only]
- Do you have even more time on your hand? Download this collection of articles on MOOCs, “the MOOC Moment”.
- Last but not least, get ready for your new students by engaging them on social media.
Happy reading and send us your must-reads in the comments!