We are very excited to confirm that the Digital Campus will continue in 2018 and that we have added some exciting program components!
To confirm your institution’s membership for the Digital Campus next year, please fill out the form below. Feel free to contact us for any questions.
Membership is available to Swiss institutions of higher education and research.* A monthly fee allows participating institutions to sign up an unlimited number of individual staff members. Additional members may be added throughout the year. Institutions can choose either basic or premium membership (see benefits below). You will receive an invoice for the full annual amount. Please let us know if you would like to receive the invoice in 2017 or in 2018.
* The community aspect of this program is one of the main benefits for your institution. We reserve the right to cancel the program if we have not, at our sole discretion, received a sufficient number of applications. In such circumstances, we will communicate with program applicants and discuss alternative arrangements.
How to Renew
Please complete the online form below.
Deadline: December 22, 2017
BASIC MEMBERSHIP – CHF 330 per month and institution
- Membership for all staff
- Unlimited complimentary tickets to the annual Digital Campus Events for academic institutions: one 1-day-event is held in Switzerland every year and offers members access to panel discussions, keynote speeches, workshops, networking with peers, and more.
NEW: In addition to the full day event, we are excited to organize a second, more informal event in 2018. This second event will be shorter and offer members an excellent opportunity to network and benefit from the Digital Campus community.
- Daily Radian6 Reports: These reports include online mentions about your institution and are based on a selected number of search terms. Every day after midnight, you get a pdf with your mentions from the past 24 hours in your inbox.
- Official Presence Reports: You will receive a biannual report (in April and October) about your official social media presence on selected major social media channels. This report includes an overview of and comparisons between the official social media accounts of each Swiss university and university of applied sciences.
- Webinars: You will get access to the webinars we organize
- NEW Online Community: The Digital Campus community is the highest valued program component, which is why we will launch an online platform for our members to engage with each other. Each member receives access and can start to exchange tips, questions, and best practices with the entire community.
PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP – CHF 570 per month and institution
- All basic membership benefits
- In-depth Analysis Report: A detailed analysis of three social media accounts of your choice, to learn what’s working, what’s not, and what improvements can be made. The delivery of the report coincides with swissnex San Francisco’s visit to your institution.
- Consulting and training service: A customized half-day consulting session allows the institution to tackle a specific issue, train personnel, and receive valuable insight from a social media expert from swissnex San Francisco. These sessions are held on site and take place around the time of the annual summit.
- ACCESS TO RADIAN6/SALESFORCE SOCIAL STUDIO – CHF 170/month
Social Studio/Radian6 is your platform to listen and analyze across networks. In addition to the daily reports, you can request access to Salesforce Social Studio (formerly Radian6). Based on predetermined search terms, your personal dashboard offers a variety of widgets to analyze online mentions and create customized reports. The engagement console supports listening, engaging, and measuring outreach. Please note that the monthly fee provides multiple logins (up to 10) and monthly mentions are capped at 2,000.
- NEW MARKETING/COMMUNICATIONS IMMERSION PROGRAM IN SAN FRANCISCO– cost per participant tbd (duration 2-6 weeks)
Are you eager to improve your writing skills? Or are you interested in producing a podcast? swissnex San Francisco’s location at Pier 17 is home to a unique community of Swiss universities, startups, corporate innovation outposts, artists and designers. Paired with our expertise in marketing and communications and our proximity to Silicon Valley, we are pleased to offer a marketing/communications immersion program that allows individual Digital Campus members to immerse themselves in our ecosystem for 2-6 weeks. During this time, you can choose a topic that you would like to focus on and carry it out from start to finish with coaching from our team.
- SCIENCE COMMUNICATIONS & SOCIAL MEDIA STUDY TOUR – cost tbd
Participation in the 4-day study tour is open to all members, pending an application process. The maximum number of participants is 10 to ensure the best experience. Costs for the participants include: air travel, accommodation, meals, and participation fee. More details released at a later date. The next study tour will take place in Summer 2017.
Please fill out the form below.