To confirm your institution’s membership for the Digital Campus in 2014, please fill out the form below. Feel free to contact us for any questions.
Membership is available to Swiss institutions of higher education and research.* A monthly fee allows participating institutions to sign up an unlimited number of individual staff members. Additional members may be added throughout the year. Institutions can choose either basic or premium membership (see benefits below). You will receive an invoice for the full annual amount.
Download a PDF file with all information for your reference. However, we ask that you use the online form below.
Deadline: November 30, 2013
* The community aspect of this program is one of the main benefits for your institution. We reserve the right to cancel the program if we have not, at our sole discretion, received a sufficient number of applications. In such circumstances, we will communicate with program applicants and discuss alternative arrangements.
BASIC MEMBERSHIP – CHF 300 per month and institution
- Membership for all staff
- Unlimited complimentary tickets to the annual social media summit for academic institutions: One summit is held in Switzerland every year and offers members access to panel discussions, keynote speeches, workshops, networking with peers, and more.
- Daily Radian6 Reports: These reports are based on a selected number of search terms and are distributed via email. They include mentions of the institution online (Facebook, Twitter, mainstream news, etc.).
- Official Presence Reports: You will receive a quarterly report about your official social media presence on selected major social media channels. This report includes an overview of and comparisons between the official social media accounts of each Swiss university and university of applied sciences.
- Full access to our dedicated website
PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP – CHF 550 per month and institution
- All basic membership benefits
- Monthly Radian6 Reports: These reports are compiled monthly and give an overview of mentions of the institution online. They are created with Radian6 and are available for download as PDFs on each institution’s private landing page.
- In-depth Analysis Report: A detailed analysis of three social media accounts of your choice, to learn what’s working, what’s not, and what improvements can be made. The delivery of the report coincides with swissnex San Francisco’s visit to your institution.
- Consulting and training service: A customized half-day consulting session allows the institution to tackle a specific issue, train personnel, and receive valuable insight from a social media expert from swissnex San Francisco. These sessions are held on site and take place around the time of the annual summit.
(OPTIONAL) ADD ONS
- ACCESS TO RADIAN6 – CHF 120/month
In addition to the monthly and daily reports, you can request access to Radian6. Based on predetermined search terms, your personal dashboard offers a variety of widgets to analyze online mentions and create customized reports. The engagement console supports listening, engaging, and measuring outreach. Please note that the monthly fee provides one shared login (users can’t login at the same time). Additional logins are available for an additional CHF 120/month per login.
- UNOFFICIAL PRESENCE REPORT – CHF 2’400
In addition to the reports about official presence, you will receive one detailed report about any unofficial presence. The report includes data about unofficial presence on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
- STUDY TOUR – cost tbd
Participation in the 5-day study tour is open to all members, but is preceded by a screening process. The maximum number of participants is 10. Costs for the participants consist of air travel, accommodation, meals, and participation fee. More details including schedule and timing will be released at a later date.
Please fill out the form below and use the mouse-over explanations for instructions.