We will attend next week’s CASE conference Social Media and Community, and will make sure that you get the most out of it, even from far away. The conference is tailored for higher education communicators and marketers, and we will share our takeaways throughout:
- Check this blog next week to read about the sessions we attended
- Follow @Florenciapp, @JuliaClaud, as well as our Twitter handle @SwissEdSocial
In addition, there will be several other ways to follow the conference:
- The official hashtag is #casesmc
- A tagboard with curated content from Twitter, Vine, Instagram, Google+, and Facebook tagged with the hashtag is available online
- CASE’s official instagram account
- Presentations will be uploaded to the CASE website
We are very excited for Wednesday afternoon, when Florencia Prada and Matthias Geering, Head Communications & Marketing University of Basel, will participate in the panel “Beyond the States: How the International Community Uses Social Media”.
Find the program of the conference here.
See you next week!